A review of SEROVERA. Have any of you tried this? Read about it here. SEROVERA is a GI Supplement, specially formulated to boost & enhance your immune system. It’s targeted to people who have autoimmune disorders and gastrointestinal diseases.
Here is professional video produced by their company.
Examples of these diseases include:
- Acid Reflux (GERD)
- Alopecia Areata
Arthritis (all types)
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Colitis (all types)
- Crohn’s Disease (IBD)
- Diabetes Type I & II
- Graves Disease
- Hiatal Hernia
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Sjogrens Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
The product works through a single active ingredient found in aloe vera, now mind you, this is not off-the-shelf aloe juice. The aloe in SEROVERA undergoes a stringent manufacturing process (lyophilization) to extract glyconutrient mucopolysaccharides from the inner gel of each leaf. The glyconutrients apparently are anti-inflammatory and gives your body’s immune system a boost. It makes sense, considering 80% of your immune system resides in your gastrointestinal tract.
The technical explanation of how it works (source: Dr. Danhof Ph.D., M.D. Audio Lecture) is that these glyconutrient mucopolysaccharides bind to special receptors in the lining of your GI, where they have their most profound benefit. Possible array of benefits are:
- May serve as an anti-inflammatory, and may control future inflammation
- May control disease by lowering the number of times a person experiences a recurrence
- May serve as an effective intracellular antioxidants
- May have anti-bacterial and anti-viral effect
- May serve as an immune-modulator and TNF blocker
- May promotes tissue growth
- May improves cellular metabolism
- May enhances immune system functions
- May increases immune cells
- All Natural, non-toxic
SEROVERA has numerous video testimonials from their customers which indicates many a satisfied customers are benefiting from it.
A few of the things that stood out to us about the product was:
- If you pay with your PayPal, you can receive up to 6 months of financing.
- They have a rewards program called PayPass. The upper-echelon groups receive free probiotics with each order. This is fantastic as there is plenty of evidence and certainly trend that probiotics help with GI disorders.
- Price – when we looked at their competitors, they were the most competitively priced product and offered the best perks package.
- Lab certified contents.
- Sold by trusted partners like: Amazon.com and Ebay.com
- A suite of other products aimed at improving gastrointestinal dysfunction.
If you’re interested in learning more, visit www.serovera.com.